Oral health is one of the most important aspects to ascertain hygiene and if it is ignored the person could face a lot of stigma from others as well as go through various health problems. Whenever you connect with anyone, the first thing you notice about them is their smile, and healthy white teeth will create a healthy environment. There are many who suffer from various oral problems like mouth ulcers, sores, bad odour, yellow teeth, etc. However, Ayurvedic medicine for healthy gums can treat different types of problems.
When you regularly use proven Ayurvedic dental powder like Alpha 32, then the Ayurvedic herbs present in it will strengthen your teeth and gums. It will particularly be helpful in avoiding health problems that affect people with bad oral hygiene or dental problems.
Common tooth problems faced by many
- Tooth decay
- Bleeding gums
- Chipped tooth
- Mouth odour or bad breath
- Mouth ulcers or sores
According to the WHO, the International Agency for Research on Cancer revealed that nearly 180,000 people die every year from Cancers of the lip and oral cavity. This is one of the 15 reasons for cancer in the world.
The CDC also had published an Oral Health Surveillance Report 2019, which clearly showed that dental caries or tooth cavities is prevalent among 90% of adults between the ages of 24 years – 60 years. There are nearly 16% of adults above 65 years who have untreated tooth decay.
Ayurvedic herbs that help in keeping your teeth and gums healthy and are present in Alpha 31 and Alpha Chhala:
- Neem oil – It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that heal gum inflammation and prevent tooth cavities.
- Carrom oil – It has properties that can treat bleeding gums and strengthen the gums.
- Vajradanti or Barleria prionitis – It helps in pacifying excessive Kapha dosha, and reduces toothache, gum inflammation and gum diseases.
- Clove oil – It contains eugenol that helps to relieve pain from teeth and gums. It is also very effective in treating tooth decay.
- Mulethi or liquorice – It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce bacterial growth in the teeth and mouth. It prevents tooth cavities, bad breath, reduces plaque, and helps to maintain healthy oral health.
Diseases caused by Dental Problems
Dental problems could also mean that there are underlying diseases in your body. Some of the diseases people may face are:
- High Blood Pressure: Many people who suffer from high blood pressure have also complained about dental diseases. People could also suffer from tooth decay due to medications taken for high blood pressure.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis can mean that your bone density is low, meaning your bones become brittle and weak. The jawbone of a patient suffering from osteoporosis will see the density is dropped.
- Diabetes: Diabetes could also cause periodontist – falling out of teeth due to gum disease.
- Lung Disease: It is true that diseases in your teeth or mouth like ulcers that cause bad breath can also travel down to your lungs if not treated immediately. Therefore, use Alpha Chhala with mouth ulcer ayurvedic treatment and ayurvedic medicine for mouth sores.
For a healthy mouth one must take care of their teeth in the following ways:
- Brush your teeth with Alpha 32, the best ayurvedic tooth powder after every meal and just before going to bed.
- Avoid eating very hot or cold food, this will weaken your gums.
- When you eat fried food too, you will experience problems like tooth pain, however, Ayurvedic medicine for tooth pain Alpha 31 will help you fight tooth decay which is what causes toothache.
- Eat healthy foods that provide phosphorus, Calcium, and fibre that strengthens your teeth. Vitamin-C rich foods help you to keep your gums healthy.
- Avoid eating crisps, snacks, instead eat meals at regular intervals so that the saliva helps to breakdown your food and initiate in digestion.
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables, nuts, consume dairy products,
- Drink plenty of water that cleans your mouth.
- According to a publication published by the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP), it was discovered that green tea could promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Avoid eating too many sugary foods, especially chocolates, artificial additives, and coloured candies that affect the teeth.
- Avoid smoking and drinking. If you cannot stop, reducing the amount and frequency could help your teeth and gums recover from mouth diseases or dental pain. Ayurvedic medicine for dental pain is also effective in maintaining strong gums. Toothache ayurvedic medicine like Alpha 31 will also help you to treat bleeding gums.
- Introduce regular flossing of your teeth into your daily dental care. This helps remove food particles that get stuck between your teeth that cause tooth decay.
- Make an appointment with an orthodontist to get a thorough check-up of your teeth at least twice a year. This will also help your doctor to know your overall health.
If you do not take care of your teeth, then you could develop many problems and affect your health in the long run. One must also take care not to use chemical-based kinds of toothpaste or ointments, instead use trusted Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing company like Alpha Arogya. For sparkly, shiny, and healthy teeth it is important to eat right and brush right and regularly with Alpha 32.
Alpha Arogya is one of the leading ayurvedic companies with reputed products and 24/7 friendly customer support. For more information on all the Alpha Arogya Products, click here.