Do you pop a few pain relief pills whenever you experience pain in the head or ear or nose or joints? Well, we have good news for you. You do not have to take over-the-counter medicines that could harm you in the long run. Instead, you must adopt natural Ayurvedic medicine for joint and muscle pain or any other pain you experience in your body.
According to CDC (Centre for Disease Control), data collected by NCHS (National Center for Health Statistics) from 2015–2018, 10.7% of adults in the U.S. used one or more prescription pain medications in the past 30 days. The downside of taking pills is also that the patient may suffer from drug overdose or addiction or risk of heart attack, kidney problems, constipation, sedation, dizziness, high blood pressure etc., according to Harvard Health Publishing. The above statistics conclude that one must avoid consuming over-the-counter pain pills and use natural medicine to treat unless you have serious health problems.
Pain is a natural way to let you know that some kind of strain or problem is there in a particular part of your body. So, treating that pain naturally will help your body heal naturally. Popping pain relief OTC drugs will not be of much help in the long term, so simply avoid them completely.
Points to Remember in Ayurvedic Treatment:
Ayurveda has the answers for all kinds of pain. Along with using Ayurvedic herbs to treat, one must take care and follow the below tips to ease the pain:
- Immediately stop using pain relief medications and adopt Ayurvedic pain treatment.
- You may be stressing one part of your body too much, so may be giving that body part a bit of rest can help it to heal naturally aided by applying herbal oil to it.
- You could also apply hot compression or under hot running water to body part where you are feeling pain.
- Regular massaging the pain strained part of your body with Ayurvedic oil can relieve stress and tame the vata in your body.
- Have a balanced diet that is enriched with properties that tame vata (that aggravate pain) like fresh fruits.
- Light exercising can keep your blood circulation good, just do not stress yourself as it could result in more pain. Yoga is a good form of exercise that not only strengthens your body, joints and muscles, but also keeps your immune system working well.
- Pain is a result of tension in the body part along with inflammation, hence using products that contain Ayurvedic herbs that provide pain relief is a good way forward.
5 Effective Ayurvedic Herbs and spices for Pain Relief:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a spice that is commonly used in Indian cuisine. It is especially effective in healing wounds, cracks, for respiratory infections, and more. It has anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Carom Seed: It is known to have anti-disease properties and is also commonly used in Indian dishes and also as a topping on Arabic bread. In traditional medicine such as Ayurveda, it is especially used to treat earaches or nose pain or joint pain.
- Cloves: Cloves are also commonly used in Indian cuisine and especially used to treat dental pain and ear pain. Clove oil is very effective in treating cavity, plaque, gum pain etc.
- Neem: Neem is another very important herb that has anti-inflammatory properties, its oil cures arthritis and joint pain, it reduces swelling and inflammation of the joints too.
- Parijat: Its oil is effective in reducing Arthritis pain.
5 Effective Ayurvedic Products for Pain Relief:
- Ear and Nose Pain: Alpha ENB consists of natural herbs that is considered as effective Ayurvedic ear drops for ear pain and also proves to provide nasal pain relief.
- Wound pain: Alpha Heal is a natural and safe Ayurvedic medicine for healing wounds. The anti-septic cream is also effective in treating cuts, rashes, burns etc.
- Joint pain: Alpha 111 is a blend of herbs and an Ayurvedic medicine for joint and muscle pain.It is a tried and testing and best ayurvedic oil for joint pain.
- Headache: Alpha 11 is the best ayurvedic medicine for headache. It helps to calm your brain nerves and gives you relief from pain.
- Dental Pain: Alpha 31 is an Ayurvedic medicine for dental pain. It rids you from toothache, gum pain, cavity, etc. It has anti-bacterial properties to cure all dental related problems, especially effective in avoiding infection and also calms the kapha dosha.
Ayurvedic healing process may be thought to be slower compared to mainstream over the counter or prescription pain relief medicines. However, Ayurvedic products do not pose any side effects or adverse effects on your body and completely safe to use, even on a regular basis.
Note: Please do bare in mind that sometimes over exerting your body or due to a permanent injury like ligament tear or fracture could also cause pain, or the coming of wisdom tooth or decaying tooth may be painful, so make sure you get yourself checked by a doctor if the pain is excruciating or even after using the products you are not getting relief and pain persists for more than 1 week.
Alpha Arogya Products have proven to provide natural cure for many ailments like joint pain, dental pain, ear and nose pain, heal wounds and much more. All the products consist herbs and spices that are used in Ayurvedic medicine and are totally safe to use. It is recommended that products are used on a regular basis or when pain persists (for pain relief) for the products to be effective. Also follow a balanced diet to maintain balance of your doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, one dosha is dominant in our body and if that experiences imbalance, we face various health problems and ailments.
Alpha Arogya Product Franchise is also available for entrepreneurs, individuals, groups who would like to promote Alpha Arogya products and grab the opportunity to earn good commissions and spread the natural way of healing.
Hey, thanks for sharing this amazing blog on ayurvedic with us.
Very well spoken without a doubt. !
Amazing write ups. Thanks a lot.
Nicely put, Thanks!